A good liver cleanse involves the consumption of certain supplements to improve the functioning of this organ. There are various recipes for its cleaning. All of them include oils, salt, juices, and natural supplements.
What you need to know about liver cleansing
The main cause of obesity and excess weight is overeating and lack of exercise, which forces the body to store food, turning it into fat.
When the liver is damaged, you may suffer from poor urination, bladder obstruction, and constipation caused by the accumulation of unnecessary toxins.
There are various recipes for cleansing the liver, which will allow increasing intestinal work, so this organ, as well as the bladder, will be able to remove everything unnecessary from the body.
Why is it necessary to clean the liver?
In fact, due to lifestyle, disorganized and unbalanced diet, and lack of exercise and training, your liver produces more fat and then stores it as excess.
Sometimes it is important to follow a diet during liver detoxification to improve its function and increase energy reserves.
How to clean the liver?
Remember that as a result of the work that this organ performs every day, it accumulates toxins, so it is necessary to eliminate negative residues. You can repeat this process up to three times a year.
Recipes for effective cleansing:
- Grapefruit juice with garlic and ginger: Make it for the weekend. It will also help strengthen the lymphatic system. You will need two grapefruits, four lemons, two cloves of garlic, a piece of ginger root, 300 ml of distilled water, and two tablespoons of olive oil. Squeeze the grapefruit and lemon, grate the ginger and squeeze the garlic. Place all ingredients in a blender and mix thoroughly. Drink in the evening before going to bed.
- Orange juice, garlic, and olive oil: You will need a quarter cup of olive oil, a quarter cup of fresh orange juice, half a tablespoon of grated ginger, and half a tablespoon of dried garlic. Mix in a blender and drink before going to bed. Lie on your right side. Repeat for three consecutive nights.
Food for liver detox
- Whole grains: they contain vitamin B and improve fat metabolism and other liver functions.
- Green tea: It has a lot of antioxidants (catechins) that are good for the liver.
- Grape: it provides natural sugar and many antioxidants, which also activate the function of liver cleansing and bile production.
- Apples: they contain a large number of pectins and chemical components that help the body get rid of toxins in the digestive system.
- Carrot and beet: they are rich in flavonoids and beta-carotene, which stimulate the liver.
- Leafy green vegetables: they are good allies for cleansing the liver thanks to chlorophyll, which absorbs toxins from your blood, protecting this extremely important organ.
- Eggplant: a digestive tonic that is used to activate bladder function.
- Salad chicory and common chicory: they have a bitter-tasting substance that is used to naturally empty the bladder.
- Avocado: protects the liver from excess toxins and increases the cleansing power of the treatment.
- Reduce food portions.
- Avoid alcohol, red meat, dairy, and refined foods.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Do moderate exercise.
Picture Credit: VistaCreate