With these delicious breakfasts, you can maintain a healthy lifestyle and look great. We all know that looking good is easy if you lead a healthy lifestyle, which is far more important than any aesthetic motivation.
Remember that it’s always good to add other morning activities to these healthy and delicious breakfasts to lose weight. If your main goal is to look better, we also suggest you exercise.
It doesn’t matter if you don’t have a very athletic body or you don’t have a lot of free time, there are also other methods, such as a nice daily walk.
The best recipes for breakfast
1. Omelet with goat cheese and greens
- 3 beaten eggs
- 15 g of greens
- 15 g of unsalted butter
- 50 g of goat cheese
- Mix all ingredients except butter and goat cheese.
- Heat the butter in a pan, and when it melts, add the mixture to the pan.
- Wait until the omelet is formed, then place the goat cheese on top and cut the omelet in half.
- Cook for another minute until the cheese melts.
2. Waffles with eggs and greens
- 2 beaten eggs
- 100 g of broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 1 small diced tomato
- salt and pepper – to taste
- 15 g of melted unsalted butter
- Mix all the ingredients and pour the mixture into the waffle maker.
- Wait a few minutes until the waffles are ready.
3. Vegan yogurt and banana
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 20 g of chia seeds
- 20 g of cashews
- pinch of cinnamon
- stevia – to taste
- Soak chia seeds for twenty minutes in four spoons of almond milk.
- Soak cashews in water.
- Pour both foods into a blender.
- Stir until the mixture reaches the desired consistency.
4. Avocado smoothie
- green tea
- 100 ml of hot water
- 1/2 avocado
- 125 ml of greek yogurt
- 10 g of stevia
- 300 ml of almond milk
- Brew green tea in hot water for three minutes.
- Peel and cut the avocado.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender.
- Stir until all ingredients are well combined.
5. Pancakes with banana
- 3 ripe soft bananas
- 100 grams of butter
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Add the bananas to the pancake mix.
- Fry the pancakes in the oil, one at a time, for about two minutes.
- Serve with honey.
6. Homemade cereal bars
- 250 ml of peanut butter
- 80 ml of honey
- 400 g of rice cereal
- 50 g of oats
- 25 g of raisins and berries
- Mix and heat the honey with peanut butter until it performs a smooth paste.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Take the baking paper and take out the baking tray. Grease it with oil.
- Place the paste in the baking tray and spread it over the entire surface.
- Place the tray in the fridge for one hour.
- Take out, cut the roll, and enjoy!
7. Papaya-pineapple smoothie
- 225 g of pineapple
- 120 g papaya
- 125 g of ice cubes
- 60 ml of honey
- Place all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- 225 g of fried bacon, cut into pieces
- 300 g of spinach
- 60 g of goat cheese
- 200 g of walnuts
- salt and pepper – to taste
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix it up.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
9. Grilled hard cheese
- 250 g of hard low-fat cheese
- 1 chopped small tomato
- oregano – to taste
- Wrap the oregano and tomato pieces in the cheese and grill on medium heat.
- Grill for five minutes on each side.
10. Banana and yogurt
- 250 g of yogurt
- 1 sliced banana
- Place banana slices on a plate.
- Pour the yogurt.
Picture Credit: VistaCreate